Friday, October 3, 2008

My First Blog

So this is a blog that they talk about in twix commercial...is it twix? Or maybe it's snickers...yeah I think it's twix. So the roommate STEF loves her blog and talks about me a lot in it which is kind of creepy but makes me feel cool at the same time so it's fine! And Kara the sister asked me how to make a blog look cool and I said you know what Kara I dont know I dont have a blog. So I figured I might as well give it a chance. I'm pretty sure Stef and Kara will be the only ones that read this so I might as well just say you two instead of using your names. No I'll be official.








For Kara: Peter and I are going on our first date this weekend, Jessika broke up with him and now all 8 feet of him is mine. When you read this I'm probably going to be at your house and that is just fan freakin tastic, and you better be laughing at what I said about Peter. Kara everytime I eat cake guess who I think of..haha not Peter, You. Cake makes me miss you, we didn't even eat cake together cuz I dont even like cake that much haha.





For Stef: I am having withdrawls from cereal on the stoop..it's only been 25 hours since the last but really I'm in need of of C on the S...with asians...who notice when hair changes. I think they teach them in China to always ask a girl if they changed their hair style because they will be flattered and then like them. It worked on you didn't it ;)

I feel like I'm going to be using this thing maybe once every few months haha.


Blogs are so weird, I just want to fit in. And they all said Amen

1 comment:

K,K and Tay said...

Annie wow you are really into this!! HaHA. Well what can I say about you and Peter? Congrats!
So the Cabin was pretty cool, but not as cool as our yard sale is gonna be!! Ha.