So after doing my weekly tradition of Thankful Thursday one time...I missed number two.
It's okay though, we'll say that I was especially thankful for this one thing on Thursday and just decided not to post about it until today.
THIS WEEK I AM THANKFUL(THURSDAY) FOR....
Toilet Paper!
Think of how awful this life could be without it...
I am especially thankful for how Stef keeps a nicely stacked tower of wrapped rolls on the back of our toilet. It's so uniform and organized.
When I change the toilet paper roll in our bathroom I always fold it like this so the roommates will feel like they are in extravagant living quarters but only three of us use that bathroom, one of the bathroommates has never seen it and I am the one folding.. It seems like someone hates the fact that I fold the toilet paper and just rips it up like an animal. Because thats what I find when I return to the bathroom. I dont care, I'm still thankful for good ol' T.P.

2 comments:
ME TOO!!!!! Claudine
Annie you are too funny...
I'm glad you appreciate my tower of stacked toilet paper
Post a Comment