At the same time I said this..
"Stef don't beat me to Thankful Thursdays"
Stef said this...
"I'm going to start a Thankful Thursday blog"
Haha...Its ridiculous how often we are on the same page. Who cares we can both copy Good Day Utah or whatever show we were watching this morning.
THANKFUL THURSDAY #1
This week I am thankful for life in general. Too many of us take it for granted and some take it away from themselves. I catch myself wanting, "needing", more and more of the materialistic things in this life and forget to step back and realize that I am a living breathing human being, I'm healthy and I'm happy. That should be enough for me.
One of my new found heroes, Bob Trythall, exposed me to this quote...
"Too many times I have offered up the prayers of a beggar, always asking for more and forgetting to give thanks. I do not wish to be seen as a greedy child, unappreciative and disrepectful. I am grateful for sight and sound and breath. If ever in my life there is a pouring out of blessings beyond that, then I will be grateful for the miracle of abundance."
6 comments:
Annie.
So serious. You go glen cocoa. That was a good one.
You're a good person, don't forget it.
Wow little Annie is a deep one. No really I loved this, Thanks for helping me remember to keep things in order, blessings first wants or needs second. You really are a cute one. ;)
Great thoughts, Annie! Wish I had thought of doing that. Have fun over there. Claudine
Maybe all of your blog readers should follow suite and do "Thankful Thursdays". I like that idea. You are right, we always get caught up in "everyday" and forget what really matters and the things we should really be thankful for.
i like this idea.... even though you stole it, it's pretty neat!
I'm grateful you are Stef's roommate (remember you are the mature one!)
Please tell Stef to take the pic off her profile - I hate that blue door.
Post a Comment