Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday



This Thursday I am especially thankful for the touchiness of the brakes on my car. Last night Stef and I were going to Wal-Mart to get her some pie supplies and for the first time in history [MARK THE DATE] our roommates Emily and Kuhlee said yes when we asked them if they wanted to come with us. So we ran down the stairs and said we'll be in the car. So we pulled the car up ready to go and these boys looking for donations stopped the duo (Emily and Kelly) on the stairs. I yelled, "Give them money and GET IN THE BRONCO!" So they gave them all the change in their purses and ran down the stairs. Well they both came to the drivers side and I have a nasty habbit of starting to drive away when someone goes to open the door. (Probably because my dad did it so much to me when I was younger and I never thought it was funny, it just makes ya feel like an idiot, which is mainly why it's so funny to the people in the car haha) Anyway so they were both on the driver side about to open the door when I pushed the gas and OUT POPS EMILY in FRONT of the car! I slammed on my breaks and had a mini heart attack but it only looked like I had hit her with my car, to be honest she looked a little dramatic haha. I was shaking all the way to Wal-Mart. But laughing too..


Emily and I both say...





Thank you Mazda for making such sensitive brakes.





No comments: