Well the other night they called me and apparently no one else answered their calls...shocking haha. So it was like a reunion of us being losers in the summer. Well we decided that we were going to have so much fun..so we did. We went ice skating on Kendalls pond after dark..I'm pretty sure thats not safe and there were tons of cracks and holes in the ice haha but it was really fun. One time Chase was skating as fast as he could towards Kendall and Kendall dug his skate into the ice and put his arm up...it totally close lined Chase and he was completely horizontal before he hit the ice haha...it was so sad.
Usually when we hang out we do something really fun then say "let's go to dinner and talk about what we're going to do next" and then go do something else. So we always have a definite three activities each time we're together haha.
2 comments:
Do your parents read this blog???? Just in case they don't, I'll kick your butt for going ice skating on a pond at night!!!!! That is so dangerous and I don't want to read about you drowning in the paper, so you better be careful. Sounds fun, but scarey. I love your blogs. Claudine
So fun! Wish I was there to be losers with you all the time! Sad...
Post a Comment