Friday, January 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday: It's a resolution


This week I am thankful for people who make new years resolutions and then keep them, these people inspire me. I don't recall ever actually keeping a new years resolution. I have the hardest time with the generic top ten resolutions. As important as they are, I just think they are too broad. So here is my top five specific resolutions for year 2009:


I'm going to...


1- Lose 3 Pounds

2- Get ready for the day at least twice a week

3- Learn to cook 7 different meals (one for each day of the week)

4- Quit Smoking

5- Not hit the following things with my car:
-garbage cans
-parked cars
-people


So thank you Valerie Bertinelli and your Jenny Craig commercials (and everyone else who has kept their resolutions) for inspiring me to commit to this detailed list.


Happy Thankful Thursday!

3 comments:

K,K and Tay said...

Nice top 5 list! What happened to the getting married resolution? Im not sure if you will be able to kick the smoking thing! HaHa

Shawna said...

Im with Kara on the smoking thing. Im starting to think that maybe you shouldnt quit so you can attract more guys, I dont know its just a thought.

Claudine said...

Great list for the new year, Annie. Keep the funny blogs coming.......I love them. Claudine