Saturday, February 14, 2009

Technical Issues

I logged on to look at some blogs the other day and to my surprise my "People I Like" list was erased... I tried to salvage it but I dont remember any more URL's ... if you aren't on the [VIP] list and are heartbroken leave me a comment or something so I can read about your life/stalk you. But you might not be on the list because I just don't like you ... um well now this is awkward.

(Not that this can happen by accident on the computer because there is always the Backspace key, but you know when you get in those situations where you want something to be said but once it is said you have no way to end it? So you say the first stupid thing you can think of. Thats how I felt typing that last little paragraph.)

Happy Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Enna said...

sorry annie g. I thought you would still be able to see my page since we are friends... but this isn't facebook. i will figure it out soon... :) xoxoxxo happy v day

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

haha. Annie I am sorry. I will post something new on my blog soon. I have just been very very busy lately! But probably I will even post tonight..