I like when people are funny and make me laugh or even laugh at me, but this Thursday I am especially thankful for people who helped me get through the longest day ever today. (I spent 13 hours in the Centrum Tunnel today listening to not watching basketball and the majority of the time I was alone because who wants to sit in the back of the tunnel? haha)
1-Taylor Dancer -- She is so dang witty. Here are a few quotes from her today
-"The VIP's are inside..not managing the door"
-"Well I hope you get to hear the bands at least"
-"I'm sure you could get an orange vest if you asked. you might look more official. And I think orange would bring out your eyes."
-"Small girl who goes tanning"
-"Um gee wow. I hope she gets it so she gets a plaque and hangs it up in her room so for the rest of her life she remembers she was 2A defensive champ ... There's no better accomplishment."
2- Anne Decker -- I don't know what can be said about her sense of humor
-"Bitch. You don't know my life."
3- Caleb Worthen -- I ran into him in the P.E Building after work haha
-"What's with these mexicans and their button up shirts playing walleyball?"
4- My New BFF and I didn't even learn her name
-In the few hours I was with her she managed to make me spit/spill my water all over myself
Me: "I wish I would have played all the sports and been a cheerleader"
New BFF: " ... Okay Icebox. " ... "My mom said I can't go outside and play with the other kids!"
-She made fun of the following people: Kanabs Team, Grand County's Team, One of the reporters, Me, Random Man walking by, girl who couldn't get the door open with her water bottle in her hands, and so much more.
-She also walked around for about 2 hours with her ear buds in plugged into nothing... one of my favorite hobbies haha.
5- Number 2 on Kanab ... actually I'm not sure if she's number two but she's like 5'1'' and I was eavesdropping on her on accident while she was talking crap on Richfield...I started laughing and she caught me and all I could say was ... "Oh...I was just listening to you and I'm sorry about that but you're really funny." Then she laughed and now we're friends
6-Manti Boy
When I stamped his hand he sang a song saying "Thank you ma'am for stampin my han' " It was just really cool...oh and his teammate asked for a bite of my samich haha
7- The Reporter Not Thinking I'm funny
-Once...a little late in the day ... I thought it would be funny to ask the reporter if he wanted to interview me about my table sitting skills. Maybe he wanted to know the stats on how many people had been coming through the back door or how I handled the pressure of 20 people coming through the door every hour... all that cool stuff. He didn't even crack and smile and said no. ... Somehow that turned into a heated discussion about North Sevier and South Sevier ... he thinks South is going to kill North because North played bad tonight...oh no they wont. I'm rooting for NSHS.. and he can stick it. Arguing with strangers makes me laugh.
There were/are always so many things that make me laugh or smile throughout my days. So...I'm Thankful Thursday for anyone and everyone who makes me laugh.
2 comments:
I was at the Centrum yesterday watching the games. I sat just south of the tunnel. I should have joined you.....sounds like you had alot better time than I did.
my life is complete. i was just quoted on Annie G's blog. yay.
Post a Comment