Monday, March 9, 2009

My Eye ... Hurts

I am almost sure I have pink eye.


"Who posts about this?" you ask..


I do.




This graph illustrates my pain tolerance for the recently discovered junk in my left eye.


Okay this is just a random graph I found but uh ... I'm gonna go get my eye checked out later.


"You guys I think I have pink eye"
"Annie! Your eye touched my eye drop bottle. Great now I have to buy a new one"
" ... that's your main concern? I'm diseased!"



Update Coming Soon...


Take the poll on which is worse
It's at the top of the page on the right ... I'd really like to see my blogfan's responses

1 comment:

Kendra said...

hahah Annie, that graph..ya it made no sense whatsoever! I am in Stats...I know these things. Anyway, you are great! Has that onesie come in the mail yet?! I just can't wait to see you in it!