
Last night Taylor and I were talking about sisters and how there is no relationship like it. When you're with a sister you just act different. Actually ... Me and my sister do, and Taylor and her sisters do ... so I don't know if anyone else is like that but ... it's just so cool.
Well I'm not gonna lie when Kara and I are together we are weird, I mean we're weirdos but so cool and people get jealous of us. The one person who has had serious first hand experience with us for a long term period is Kenyon. I lived with Kara and Kenyon the summer of '07 and his eyes were opened to how big of freaks we are haha and I'm thankful he put up with us that summer.
Some of the best things my sister and I have done:
1. Went an entire 3 months saying each day we were going to exercise and ended up watching seasons of One Tree Hill instead. We did go on a few walks though haha.
2. Stayed up all hours of the night painting happy factory cars, had a sleep talker yell at us from the top of the stairs.
"Do you guys realize it is 2:37 in the morning!?"
3. Cut all of my hair off. That was mostly Kara but I was on board. Oooh mom was mad.
4. Set the record for playing the most games of UNO in the amount of time she was grounded and forced to hang out with me haha. I was like 9 years old. Best week!
5. Ate frozen waffles almost everyday for about 12 weeks. Sometimes more than once a day. One time, and I promise we're not fatties, we ate a whole box in one sitting.
6. House Stalk. Sometimes someone will move into a new house and instead of asking them if we can come see it we just drive by creepily to figure out if thats it and then stare at it from the outside. (Remember when we were house stalking and we saw Jared sitting in the "throne" so we stopped and those runners ran by and scared the bageesus out of us? haha)
There are so many more but some are not okay for the blog because of secrecy that should not be shared with the world.
Basically my sister rocks. She does so much for me. She is in charge of the hair on my head. She made my first year of college just a little bit easier by sending me random stuff in the mail like; CD's, pictures, Hurricane Valley Journal's "Community Voices" (If you haven't read that lately I suggest picking it up.)
Kara is not only my "sissy" haha but one of my best friends.
I'm Thankful Thursday for Kara. Thanks for being my sister you're the best!
I figured I would take this opportunity to do a little advertising for her as well. She makes and sells these really sweet watches. I would buy one if I were you.


1 comment:
Great blog! I kinda like Kara too, she's great! Have you seen her watch made from beads she got in MExico? It is darling and I suggest y ou buy the watches too.
Post a Comment