April 13, 2009
Pros vs Cons: Could I be friends with Billy Mays?
If you don't know who Billy Mays is, well shame on you.
Cons:
He is always yelling!
I would get sick of telling him he has sandwich crumbs in his beard
I sometimes feel umcomfortable when someone gives me a thumbs up, Billy has perma thumb up
Although he is married, if we were friends he wouldn't be married and I don't know if I could take all of his dating action/drama.
"It is said that gay men find his bear-like qualities endearing and attractive. Women, on the other hand, aren't committing to an opinion. It's like they don't want to admit he's a handsome dude. I bet they wonder what his regular speaking voice is like and if he expects to go Dutch on a date.
I don't necessarily enjoy friends who are always trying to sell me things. Thats why I'm not friends with Suzanne Somers anymore.
Pros
I'd probably get free oxyclean whenever I wanted (he gave bottles of it out at his wedding for heavens sake)
He is a member of a local Polar Bear Club. Which means he swims in icy cold water. I could be friends with a Polar Bear!
...That's about all I can think of. So I guess..heck yes I could be friends with him!
4 comments:
haha oh my Annie..you are so funny! When I first read the title I was like who the heck? then it hit me and I statred laughing out loud to myself. haha
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. DUDEEEEEE. how weird. i was just thinking about that creeper the other day. im like.. WHY THE DUECE IS HE ALWAYS YELLING ?!?! thats no way to sell me something!!! u are a riot!
uh... i don't really care if you become friends with billy mays or not, but just the fact that you considered it enough to blog about it bumps you way up on my list of friends.
What the heck Billy, did you delete me off your blog list? Im seriously sad right now!
Post a Comment