It's like some people need to be mad at someone at all times. A great example of that, the local cheer coach incident of January. Here are some of my very favorite things I have been yelled at for in the past year by parents of youth sports participants:
1- Not reffing well enough ... from the score table.
2- Not making the other team play bad so their daughters team could catch up.
3- The fact that her sons t-ball coach has an (801) number.
4- Not changing the rules of the game to make a 13 year old boy feel better about himself.
5- Not knowing where the fax machine is (I'll take blame for that one)
You might be wondering "How in the world is this a Thankful Thursday?" Well I'll tell you. I'm thankful for the opportunity to work with these people who have made me a little tougher, more able to take in really mean things haha, and mostly for showing me that this is not what I want to do for the rest of my life.

This is what they look like at first...then they turn on you.
2 comments:
Yay for being Blog Friends! I <3 your blog already and I can't wait to catch up :)
hahah... i was expecting you to write a thankful thursday about your recent engagement, but this will do. I'm glad you're closer to finding your career path. But really all you need to know is the right way to raise sheep and grow things. :)
Post a Comment