Friday, May 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday
Yesterday I didn't write a Thankful Thursday because I worked 15 hours (that's a big deal for me), but I don't feel the need to justify myself haha. So here it is, Thankful Friday. I was planning on writing about my amazing middle of the week adventure but I can't Thankful Thursday copy Stef... "Ezcuse me? No." So I'm just sitting here (supposed to be making sweet scrapbook pages for work) thinking of what I am Thankful for this week.
This week specifically I am most thankful for seeing old friends, making new friends and friendly strangers.
-I have got the chance to see some of my very best friends this week/last weekend
-I met a new boy at church who turned out to be my FHE husband haha and now I think we might be best friends.
-I talked to a lady in the bathroom at Walker's in Nephi about how I was confused with the hand dryer, thinking it was soap. We had a nice chat about why soap would be on the opposite wall of the sinks, I'm pretty sure she thought I was an idiot but she was SO nice.
-Of course I have to add the woman from Cedar in Provo who couldn't tell us how to get to the mall. She was probably lost too, but so friendly.
-The guy washing the windows in this office right now is so nice. Just thought I'd add that in, I'm pretty sure he can read this as I'm typing.. Haha. But his friendly chit chatting is making my day fly by.
So thank you, to all you old friends, new friends and friendly strangers for making my days better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Annie, what is up with this boy you met? I can't beleive you havent said anything to me! Your Grounded.....
okay so I wrote a comment then I deleted it because i spelled stuff wrong. I'm so out of it.
Anyways, you could of copied my thankful thursday. We lived like the exact same three hours together. no shame!
Post a Comment