Does anyone else think this tree is super creepy?
Let me tell you a story about this tree. I'm not sure what is attached to the tree to make that scary face but this is my neighbors tree. It's directly across the street from my bedroom window. The first thing I do when I get out of bed is open my blinds. When I was little I hated having my blinds open because it put a glare on the tv and Kara would always call me a hermit haha...but now I can't stand for the blinds to be shut. So every morning for the past four or five months that is the first thing I see in the morning. You would assume I'd get use to it after the first week or so but NOPE. Here is the scenario for each and every morning:
1. Stumble out of bed, sleepy eyed
2. Open the stubborn blinds two-handed.
3. See the creep tree, with my guard down
4. Have panic-heat flash through me head to toe
5. Realize the tree doesn't actually have a face
6. Laugh it off and go get my cereal
Someday I'm going to get the courage to ask them why they put that scary face on that tree, but for now I'll continue to be spooked every morning.
2 comments:
creepy much?
I think you should move.
That is Super creepy. That would scare me every morning too!
Post a Comment