I know usually when someone says "my better half" they are referring to another person. Well I am literally talking about half of me. I don't know what is going on but half of my body is falling apart. In the past few days the left side of me has just gone down hill. Due to my lack of a life I've began a sweet new exercise program..well I can't do the push ups anymore because if any type of pressure is on my left wrist it feels like a wolf is biting it and I collapse because I'm a wuss haha. I can't do the running anymore because my left ankle has suddenly swollen up and doesn't fit into any running shoes I have, or my moms..I tried on every pair in the house. And last I can't do the abs because my left hip pops in and out with every sit up I do. I still go for walks with Gus so i'm not completely lazy now.
But my point..I'm thankful that only half of my body has jumped thirty years ahead of the rest of me. If my right side was doing the same thing I would be miserable. So..there ya have it. I'm gonna go for a walk now. haha
Oh P.S does anyone know what I could do for these mystery..injuries? I don't know what to call them but I would love to know how to get rid of them...?
No comments:
Post a Comment