Kendra Kendra Haynie (weird that her first and middle name are the same huh?) was born 20 years ago today. She is so cool and now a non teenager / non adult. Also.. Anne D turned 21 on Sunday. Wow. Congratulations on being alive another year you guys. Let me share some special attributes Kendra and Anne have.
Kendra- makes the most amazing cheese quesadillas EVER! Seriously.
Anne- is going to be the first ever Thug Sister Missionary
Kendra- has been my friend since 8th (5th 4th or 3rd if you ask her) grade! No one has wanted to be my friend that long haha.
Anne- shares my name and is proud of it. She even tells people I'm "Annie #2" how sweet?
Kendra- didn't get mad when I wished her a happy birthday last year 2 weeks late
Anne- didn't get mad this year when I wished her a happy birthday on the wrong day
Kendra- let me go to Taylor Swift with her. Because Kendra knows her personally.
Anne- laughs (instead of kicking me out of her circle of friends) when I give random crazy women her phone number instead of mine and all the information they have about me is my name and the school I go to.. which is the same as her muahaha.
Kendra- has nodules on her vocal chords which is the only thing keeping her from being the next American Idol
Anne- also laughs when I lie (joke) to her about her hiking spot being on fire and she cancells her hiking plans.
Kendra- attends BYU because they do EVERYTHING different there!
Anne- is having a birthday party on Kendra's birth day.
They are both amazing amazing people with many other special qualities that don't have anything to do with me but I didn't include them on the list. HAPPY BIRTHWEEK YOU TWO! I'm sorry it's not individulaized for you ... It's okay.
2 comments:
oh my annie #2.
this is just the nicest thing that has happened to me in the blog world.
and I am ok with sharing a bday wish with kendra (I just had the urge to call her Kenny because of my nick name obsession, but then it would be like Kenny G and thats not ok)
Happy BDay to us!!
haha Yeah! I am so sad I have been out of the blogging world for such a long period of time and did not get to read this sooner. Thanks for that.
I wish that I could have attended the birth-day party of Anne D. that happened on my birthday. Would of definitely made my week.
And Anne, you can call me Kenny if you want too...although most people just stick to Ken. But whatever you choose!
Happy Birthday Anne and Thanks Annie!!
Post a Comment