Sorry I haven't blogged in about a decade.
I was in the institute building today and I sat down next to this boy I know.. but don't know him very well...
Me: "Hey, how are you?"
Him: "Good, you smell great."
Me: "Oh my gosh thanks."
Awkward Pause
Me: "You smell good too...?"
Him: "No, I actually smell really bad. You must be smelling yourself"
Awkward Pause
Him: "Do you think it would be okay to marry someone just so your kids would smell like them?"
Me: "..huh. Yeah that would be okay."
Oddly enough that almost made my day. Running errands for 3 hours with a sister missionary and feeling like a freshman all over again was the real day maker.
Well...that's about it. Maybe I'll write a Thankful Thursday this week.
4 comments:
you always smell so nice. always.
That is so weird, Dwight said the same thing to me when he was telling me how much he loved you. His number one thing he loved so much about you was the way you smell! :) ha ha! And it is okay that you love my blog, because I love yours! I'll be a CedarDeweller in less than 10 days (and counting...)
haha...that's one of the funniest pick up lines I have ever heard. haha good one Annie. I liked this post.
haha nice. I'm so happy I was mentioned in this... remember our date?
p.s. i think that was a proposal... did you answer him or do you need more time?
Post a Comment