Today I woke up and decided I was going to move into my new house. I don't know any of the three girls I'll be living with so I have been really nervous to move. I packed up a box of cleaning supplies and a box with some dishes and put on my big girl pants.. I pulled up to the front of the house relieved to see no cars in the driveway and let myself in. After I set my boxes in the only empty room I looked around and found this on the kitchen counter..
After being scared for a minute or two I looked around some more and then left. Stef told me that I'll like the roomies better if I dont make ignorant judgements about them right off the bat haha so that's what I'm going to do. Not judge anyone by this freakin scary picture.
I've postponed my move until tomorrow due to the fact that my bed can't be moved until tomorrow. Wish me luck.
4 comments:
Good luck!! Next time I come down..we will have a slumber party at your house...yeah? Perfect! :) I am so glad Stef is so wise... I totally spaced that you were moving into a house!
AH! that picture is scary! I would be freaked out too! I didn't know you were moving..where to?
This is not about me....
annie. lol. this made me laugh so hard. you're too cool
Post a Comment