Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thankful Thursday
I just got back from the dentist.
After telling me that my mouth looked super healthy they showed me a picture of a cavity in my mouth. Then while they drilled it out of there I got thinking how gross our mouths would be if we couldn't go to the dentist. Or brush. Or floss. Oh I love flossing the most.
So don't take it for granted.
So that's it. I'm Thankful Thursday for these things I hated to do when I was little.
I just love blogging :)
PS...
I met 3rd roomie (I already forgot her name but she is So cool... so far), I love my classes (except for one taught by a guinea pig rescuer), and I think I have a major I'm sticking with.
P.P.S
I just bought a bunch of frozen food only to find there is no microwave in my kitchen. How could I have missed that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Annie I love reading your blogs!
I love reading them too... You just make me laught Annie. My sister is down at SUU--maybe you'll run into her one of these days? :)
What the no microwaves?! That is not ok.
Post a Comment