Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Another little list for Thankful Thursday is coming..


I am thankful for...


1. This new found confidence that keeps me from being embarrassed.

Example: Today I was talking to someone and walking with him. I was in the middle of my sentence when I walked into his class (late) with him. When I realized I was talking over his teacher I looked at her said the most intelligent "uh.." swiveled around and left. My face didn't even turn red. I was proud of myself.


2. My job and how dang fun it can be some nights. (Wait til basketball season then it will be a different story)

I spy when no one can see the same thing.
Studying for the nursing test, (I'm learning so much)
The 3 OUTS CHANGE FIELDS! Game
Visitors with food.
I'm giving a speech on it in one of my classes haha


3. My parents haven't told me to go to my own house..yet. And they let me eat their food and use their printer and their TV and they are just so giving.


4. Hoodie and flip flop weather is coming.


5. Longboarding... my most recent obsession. Yesterday was my first time outside of the secret parking lot. I actually get tired, so...it's exercise.


6. Successful shehawing in Cedar City... I've never had a real good shehaw session in Cedar but this week it was achieved. "SHEHAW! scared you, it's okay, I'm sorry, just kidding, get a room, just kidding you don't need to. Stick it."


7. Ellen D being the new American Idol judge. I'll watch Idol now..for a while.


8. My back porch. I did homework out there last night and there was a mystery animal in the field behind the wall. I think it was a deer. I'm going to put apples on my back wall and see if I can get deer to jump it.


9. The roommates fish that she keeps on the kitchen counter died..then she got a new one and that one died too. I just am not a fan of dirty fish bowls on my kitchen counter so I'm a little thankful it's resting in peace in fish heaven.


Lastly

10. I am Thankful Thursday that they got a picture of Joe Wilson in the act of yelling "You Lie!" During Obama's speech haha..wow. Joe's a winner.



Happy September 10th everyone.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I want to be thankful next Thursday for being able to read the BFFFL blog with a new post.

Annie G said...

Not this week, unfortunately. They really need to get back into the blogging world huh?