Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thug.

Today is Thursday and I'm thankful for a thug.

Anne D... excuse me. Sister Anne D.

Yesterday she left the real world and was sent to the Provo MTC where she will reside for two months and then be shipped to Philly. AKA the Philippines. Haha.

This post is mostly for her to read because I know that she will break the rules at least once to read my blog and when she does she'll see the blog dedicated to her.

Reasons why I am thankful for THEE Anne Decker:

1. She had 5 good bye parties before she left.

2. She taught me how to speak Tagalog. Okay that's a lie. She taught me one word and I've already forgotten that word.

3. She was my friend when I only had two friends in Cedar. Which made it three.

4. She is one of only a few who can say truly mean things to me and make me laugh.
Examples:
"Annie G..you're kind of a disgusting skank"
"I don't hate you, or my phone, just answering my phone when you call." haha
"Betch. You don't know my life."

5. On Cinco de Mayo when I got my toenail taken off I sent her a picture of my bandaged toe that said "Will you get me a cookie?" So since May we've been sending it randomly back and forth. Mostly she has forwarded it to me because she's a creep. On her way to Provo this is what I got.
see you april 2011 at my party

6. When I creep smile at her, she creep smiles back.

7. She is frequently featured in the farming thugs blog.

8. She's a thug

9. She's a creep

10. She's a PFDB

11. She might possibly be the only other person to know what PFDB stands for.

12. She throws a quatro de mayo party like none other.

13. Because Marriage comes before Introductions.
14. Because she can't kill me for saying that/putting that picture under it.

15. Because she's so awesome and she's my friend.

Sister Deckey... air lick the Philippines and leave your air licks there.
Have the best 18 months. Spread the word. Amen.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Also Sister D, If you see the Prophet give him a shout out from all of us :)

Jill said...

hahha! This just made me pee a little. :) you're great.

Unknown said...

how i heart you... and anne d.

Annalies said...

haha that was so funny. also I got that disgusting picture of your toe when she left too. I didn't know the story behind that one. Sick.

Enna said...

whelp annie g. I just saw this and air licked you in my mind I was so happy. haha