Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Dear Mom and Dad: Thank you for getting me some seasons of The Office. It is the best for homework backgrounds/free time/anger breaking.

Dear Crush: I'm sorry I coughed in your face a little bit when I was trying to talk to you on Monday, but thank you for still talking to me on Wednesday.

Dear Anne Deck: Thanks for writing me a letter. I'm buying a plane ticket to the phillies tomorrow to visit you...maybe do some door to doors.

Dear Roommates: Thank you for letting me experience the suusa offices. I still am anti suusa but those couches are extremely comfy.

Dear Kara: Thank you for teaching me about your amazing coupon strategies. My FOUR boxes of Ritz crackers taste so much better since they were FREE!

Dear Friends I met at Snow: Thank you for all still talking to me. You guys are thee best.

Dear Black History Month: Thank you for teaching me things I wouldn't have thought about otherwise... and for booking my Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Dear Albertsons (Associated foods?) workers: Thank you for being so nice! I'm doing all my shopping there from now on.

Dear Intramurals: Thank you for reminding me I'm out of shape. Big time.

Dear Intramural Teammates: Thank you for understanding that I don't know any of your names, but I do know what high schools you went to.

Dear Mother Nature: Thanks for showing us the sun today.

Dear week: Thank you for almost being over.

Dear Valentines day: Suck it.
Just kidding.. I hate being one of those girls who is so anti valentines, but I think I'd still hate it if I weren't single. It would just be a different form of hate.

Dear Andy: Cornell called, they think you suck, and you're gayer than Oscar. Boom. Roasted.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Claudine said...

What a cute, cute, post! You are so talented! Wish I would have thought to do something like that. Isn't Kara something else, when it comes to the cuponing? Now I know why Walgreens was out of the crackers when I went.

Annie G said...

Kara is a genius! Haha other people must have known about it because there were only 2 boxes left so I got 2 boxes of saltines too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Annie, Thanks for throwing in the gratuitous office quote...totally awesome.

Jessika said...

Dear JAM...thank you for being so cool.
you left that one out.

K,K and Tay said...

Annie, I think this has been one of my all time favorite post by you! Your the Best.... I also love the office quote!!