Friday, March 26, 2010

Class One

Hey "Class One" You left a comment on my Thankful Thursday and I dont know who you are.

Just wondering, who are you?

Let me know, thanks.

P.S
It's not me holding the can of beans. It's someone else that goes around the world taking pictures of places with those beans and writing about what the 'beans' thought about that specific place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, it's me, your sisters mother in law. I don't know why, but when I leave a comment, it comes up Class One, and I went to see who class one is and it is a private blog. I get in the worst prediciments. What should I do?

Annie G said...

Haha Claudine! That's so weird, evey other time you have commented it has just said your name. ... I have no idea how to fix that haha.