Just in case you were questioning that. I realized today that I'm a bigger creep then I thought I was.
Do you ever look at someone's blog and find someone off of their list and find someone off of their list and soon you're reading the thoughts of a stranger?
That happened to me. This kid turned out to be in one of my classes, but I never told him that I read his blog faithfully. Then off of his blog I found this girls blog that has the best playlist.
So when I'm not feeling pandora or myTunes I just open up her blog and listen to her playlist while I do what I do.
Today I realized that's kind of creepy.
And I don't care.
So anyone that creeps on my blog, it's okay -- I do it too.
1 comment:
Hahahahaha!! I find myself doing that occasionally...I'm a creep...you figured that one out for me.
Post a Comment