I usually love when I say something not meaning it literally, and then it comes out that way and I can chuckle and say "literally!" that was not the case tonight. It was not love.
This morning I cleaned my bathroom. I woke up way too early for school today and decided my bathroom was as clean as a rest stop and something needed to be done. So I cleaned.
When I was finished scrubbing my toilet I flushed. The water came up and didn't go down.
Hmm. Issue.
But it only reached to the rim of the toilet and didn't over flow, I took that as a good sign, put the lid down and walked away.
I hadn't pooped in there yesterday so I figured it was just some TP needing to dissolve.
I didn't spend a lot of time at my house today so I didn't have to worry about it. I was reminded around 8:50 when I flushed it once again hoping the problem had taken care of itself. This time not only did the water rise, but it overflowed. I panicked, and thought I turned the water off. I threw an old towel down... then went and played basketball.
While there I kicked the douche of the day in the shin, purposely. An obvious sign of unknown internal frustration with my toilet.
I went and bought a plunger. I asked the cashier what she could tell me about the plunger, it's quality. If it was worth the four dollars. She glare smiled at me and said "a plungers a plunger". Thank you for all your help.
Okay now let me give you some background. I have plugged many a toilets in my day. Only one time at Snow did one overflow while under my supervision (and we all know Katie plugged it). But every time I have plugged one at my parents I have kept it under control.
So I start plunging away and think... I wonder if this will go faster if I flush it.
Something went faster.... the water coming out of the toilet.
"Shi* Jami! Come help me!" She stood in the doorway... and once the water finally turned off I looked down at the pools of water on the floor and said "Literally."
It's all cleaned up now though, don't worry.
But whoever pooped in my toilet, you're gonna get it.
Oh AND Kirk Friedel is my new best friend. He ran from his house, barefoot, and owned that toilet. Good Work Kirk.
2 comments:
You are soooooooooooooo funny! Annie's got talent.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You are so stinkin funny! That comment about katie, I laughed so hard. oh my heck. And emily sat there telling you what to do! bahahahahaha
Post a Comment