Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Spring Break 2010!
whoop..
I haven't had any super exciting spring break related activities, I have had some fun activities...just not spring break themed.
My first two days of SB2010 were probably the most lazy days of my life. I'm not thankful for that.
But I am thankful for this break because...
  • It finally got warm. Well.. after it snowed a couple feet.
  • I have been able to be a crocheting fool
  • I can watch as much March Madness as I want and no one changes the channel to TLC.
  • I have plenty of time for appointments with my comp.
  • St G day with the cool kids aka my mom and sis
  • There are still a few days left of this

That's about all.

Oh and I haven't really done my hair all week, that's been sweet.

1 comment:

K,K and Tay said...

Dang right!! We are the cool kids! And don't forget the ball of BUSH!!