Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Everyone knows getting your wisdom teeth out is a beast. This week I learned that for myself.

But a few things made the week nicer...

I started my day off with the happiest shirt I have. To make sure I stayed happy all day



You will have to talk to my dad about what happened between the picture above and the picture below. I apparently am a freakin nut when I'm drugged. And I guess I threw up in the curb at the depot plaza...sorry maintenance man.


Picture below:
1. While I was still a little loopy, I thought it would be a good idea to take real ugly pictures of myself and send them. One got sent to a person I dont even talk to except when he is being a DQ and feels the need to chat.


2. The stretchy ice bag holder... AWESOME! I look like a dill-weed (p.s thanks Merfu and Brandee for bringing that word back into my life haha) But it is one amazing thing, and I'm pretty sure it's crocheted.


3. Speaking of crochet. I made that sweet head band especially for this day. Pink and purple are my colors...


#3 and 4 Helpers of my week.

This lady:


Mother made me eat and take pills. Which I absolutely did not want to do. (she's holding ibuprofen because the lortab was most definitely not my friend on day 1).

She also brought me all of her movies, and figured out how to make them work in my tv from the future.

And she brought me the BEST blanket when I couldn't make myself get off the couch and back to my bed. And then didn't get mad when I drooled on it... Multiple times. So nice.
She interrupted her yard work and took me to the dentist so they could fill my mouth holes with the worst tasting shiz in the world.
And best of all.. She cooked me massive amounts of tater tots.




And this dude.


Father
Took me to get my teeth pulled from my face. He stayed there and when I woke up was definitely making fun of me, without me knowing it. But when I was a coherent shared with me how insane I was, I laughed til it hurt.

Dr: "Now you cant drive for 24 hours, is that going to be all right?"

Me: Arms raised motioning towards dad.. "CHAUFFEUR!"

He also gave me a blessing before I left and that was pretty sweet. It's so awesome to have the privilege of having the priesthood in mi casa.

My parents freakin' rock and won the parent of the week awards.



Another award winner is the picture below. A "Thank You" present. Haha.. Such a day brightener. There are 5 more kool aids just fyi haha. It is the BEST flavor and I really do believe drinking it aids me in being kooler.

I also had community support, "GOT WISDOM TEETH?" Tee's ... but didn't get a picture of that.

I'm sure there were plenty of other things that helped this week, I just was too doped to remember.
Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

this is the best post yet. Bahahahaha!