Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Awkward

This summer has proved itself amazing with the awkwardness I have experienced..

Top 5

-One of my least favorite things is when a friend gets engaged and shows me their ring... and I think its ugly.
Some people think I'm good at lying. But obviously I am not.

-Its awesome when I'm telling someone how excited I am for my mission and they tell me they strongly dislike the LDS faith.. and then just stare like I'm supposed to apologize. And then I do apologize saying "Sorry. Oh wait, no I'm not. What are we talking about? I gotta go."

- If you want to go on a date with me, ask me on a date. Dont trick me into a date so I dont know its a date til I get there and see only you and a canoodling couple.

- Thats cool that your son went to Russia on his mission, but I dont really want to marry him.

-Current crush, sorry for trying to talk to you while you were riding your bike past my friends house. Thats obviously not the best time for small talk.

Its a good thing I love me some awkward.

2 comments:

Whitney Dawn said...

this made me laugh haha nice KUH

Claudine said...

All your posts make me laugh.......you're going to make the most awsome missionary girl!!!