Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Granny Annie



Today I...

Went to Cedar City's raunchiest craft store.Aka heaven.


Then I crocheted....

A lot..


And attempted to make french bread...Fail.

But made delicious rolls


only semi-fail. (thanks RS roll demo :] )

And I also tried to go to the Family History Center. Which when they announced it in relief society as "Open Tuesday 6-9" they meant "Closed until November 29th"

Point being: I feel like for Thanksgiving I should be excited to see my grandkids or something.

What am I going to be when I'm old enough to have the lifestyle I live now?

3 comments:

Enna said...

is your favorite grandson hugh jass coming? I hope so.. I've missed that boy.

Kendra said...

I love this. I have done very similar things...minus the crocheting, and minus the failed french bread. haha Ok so maybe not super similar. But the baking and rolls and trip to Jo Ann's I did do those!

Grammy Annie...I love it. :)

Claudine said...

You should start a store selling your crocheted things. They look nice and so do your rolls. Quite the talented gal.