Monday, December 6, 2010

Forgot I Missed you...

Sanpete County


Some people think this place is for hicks and turkeys. But I will tell you, it is full of the friendliest and most helpful people you will ever meet. It doesn't always smell like rainbows and sunshine, but it smells like .... mother natures perfume. And who doesn't like that?

I got to visit this county this weekend because Brandee and Luke (future prophet?) got married in Manti on Saturday -- Shout Out! Good job getting married. Sorry I forgot to give you your present.

And I just remembered how awesome the place is.


The temple....and this HOT picture of me at the temple.




Touching the center of Utah.



Being entertained by this fellow; tour of MtP, radioshack assistance, piano, accordion, techno recording, guitar, tennis lessons, and ...... a goat ride (I wish). New friends are fun.

Gotta get fit. Where else can you play tennis in December?

MtP
And of course, Stef is still awesome for living there and letting us stay at her apartment. Even though we got there after she went to sleep and left before she woke.

And her roommates beds smell like Cheetos. And other mystery smells. But at least their room is decorated cool...


Point:
I <3>

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

sanpete county loves you!!! And i'm not too bitter about not seeing you...i guess.