I'm being emo about the fact that I'm going back to school in a few hours. So I am going to make a list of things that are good about this....
1. I do like my backpack. A lot. So it will be nice to have a reason to put that on again.
2. I'm probably getting married soon...so I'll need to be meeting my husband in class or something.
3. I get to hang out with my favorite teacher again. Hopefully he's still cool.
4. Institute starts up again. Whoop! TC
5. The institute will be open at night for some pickleball action.
Aaaaaand thats about it for now. I'll let you know if anything else comes up.
oh... 6. Less time to play Snake. Thats a good thing. I love not having time to feed an addiction.
2 comments:
Thanks for your list. I also feel your emo mood about it. But I'm half way through my first day and still alive...so its not as bad as I thought it would be!
you are getting married soon? i want an invite! can i do your hair for your pictures?
Post a Comment