Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Herman..a













This is my new cat.








His name is Herman.


If he's a she... his name is Hermana. And you BETTER be pronouncing the H in that name.


Reasons Why I Love My New Pet Cat:


1- I only see him every three weeks or so..


2- I dont feed him. He feeds himself.


3- He never makes a sound, unless I'm chasing him.


4- He doesn't nuzzle my leg. Actually if he even catches me looking at him he runs.



5- Sometimes he sits right there next to my door and when I go outside he sneak attack scares me, usually just by watching me lock the door and then I realize he is there...and jump.






Its a fun game.








6- He never touches me or wants me to pet him. I actually couldn't get close enough to get a better picture than this because he likes his space. And I like that.



7-He doesn't taunt Gus. All those other douchekats in the hood are always being jerks to him.


8-He doesn't leave footprints on my car.



And Finally.



9- he has a sweet name.

2 comments:

Megan said...

douchekats :)

Unknown said...

Kittens...I like to collect ceramic ones.