Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Parking Garage

Today I went to study at the top of the parking garage because
1. I couldn't stop distracting myself at my other choices and
2. Because I'm a creep that goes to the top of the parking garage by myself for hours at a time.

So I was almost finished with this awesome book and I looked up to see a car I didn't even notice had pulled up while I was there. There was a couple in there just mackin' away so I said... "Okay. I can finish this at home." And I drove away.

When I got the the next level below me I was surprised by some dudes in full on fencing uniforms. With the swords shields creepy masks white suits... the whole package. I stopped right next to them for a second to stare and make sure this is what I was seeing. They stopped fighting to stare back. And then I drove away.

The next level had a group of people circling something and as I got closer it was a FIRE! No one was in panic or anything and there was a Fire Department pick up truck parked next to it..So I think its okay. But....it just doesn't seem safe to have a fire in a parking garage.

Then at the bottom level there were 5 guys in khaki pants just all walking together. If that's not weird I don't know what is.

And that... was the highlight of my day.

3 comments:

Enna said...

CC parking garage is full of awesome, apparently. I really need to start homeworking there.

Unknown said...

I want to experience all of this. and i am jealous. but in a good way.

Krista Nielson said...

And that is why I spent 20% of my time there during high school.