Why did this tradition die?
I.D.K
I'm pretty day-um grateful for my life right now.
I complain about my job, but I'm lucky I even have a job. And that I am physically capable of working.
I love church. Even hearing irrelevant mission stories in the singles ward, or talks in sacrament meeting with out even a hint of the gospel in them hahah. Its still the true church. And the Book of Mormon? Hello best thing of my life. I dont know how it took me so long to figure that out. But I love it.
The Peeps.
-My family and our spring-time festivities. Way too many birthdays and parties are this time of year, but its okay- we like it.
-My rooomie. She's so cool. and listens to me blab errynight.
-My open relationship b.f. He's so awesome. He looks "right through my awkwardness".
-My boss. Sooz, blog about her to come.
The temple is the best best best best place. I want to live there. And be there always. And eat in the cafeteria everyday too.
Crochet. Thank you Brandee for teaching me. I'm going to start up the yarn farm again and get rich this summer.
Life is just good.
I would post some pictures if I could find my camera under that huge pile of clothes in the corner of my room. Or if I took pictures ever... :]
1 comment:
I love Crochet! and am glad that i can read your posts especially when im talked about in them :) thank you Marie Dulaney!
Post a Comment