Today was so freakin funny. Alright so today was another shopping trip to St. G's minus the devils home, Tai Pan. I'm not sure anything I post will be as funny as I think it is but stick it I think things are funny. Kara you be sure to fill in the blanks of anything I miss..I may need to do a follow up if I missed anything real good.
So first of all there were some funny things said..I dont remember exact words but...
1- MOM: Annie you could have a nice long puff.
(I think she was talking about a long necklace that had a puffy heart, I thought she was talking about smoking pot..)
2- MOM: Look you guys, thats my luggage set
(She saw a luggage set she bought a while ago being displayed, Kara and I just stared at her for a good 35 seconds not knowing what to say to her until finally she said "Um...okay" we just laughed at her and walked away..."Cool mom..? Not sure what you're going for.")
(She saw a luggage set she bought a while ago being displayed, Kara and I just stared at her for a good 35 seconds not knowing what to say to her until finally she said "Um...okay" we just laughed at her and walked away..."Cool mom..? Not sure what you're going for.")
3-KARA: Run Taya! Run like you stole that barbie!
(Sometimes Mataya walks really slow unless you tell her to pretend she's a criminal.)
4-TAYA: Move it woman
(She was copying me, so dang cute)
There were some more but I have my mothers memory haha. This creep at Journey's was trying to sell Kara shoes and kept asking us about the colors in our hair. He so brilliantly pointed out each color in my hair. All in one quick sentence he told us that he...is gay, isn't gay, does hair for a living, doesn't do hair for a living, likes the shoes Kara picked out and thought Mataya should get some shoes. He seemed like a real winner.
ALSO WINNERS
People are getting really creative with what they hang from their rear view mirror..
1- Folded paper bird..Nice. This guy probably just barely got out of oragami class, just wanted to show off the new skills, you know.
2-Shower Loofa : My mom said maybe she lives out of her car. I think she just has it because everyone needs to practice healthy hygeine, you tell me where a better place to scrub yourself clean is, if it's not driving down St. George Boulevard?
Dreamcatcher/wild turkey feather/indian headress
This one was really funny but the guy was sitting in his car, I pulled my camera up but I felt like if I took a quick shot of his unusual mirror hanging he would take a quick shot at me.. with his 32 mag ... haha.
CHIQUITA BANANA
So in 3 different parking lots we happened to notice a smashed banana in the ground, right next to where we were parked.
Kara kept calling them chiquita bananas, but there is no possible way for her to tell what brand of banana they were, they could just as easily have been "dole" or possibly "The Fruit Company"
"I just stepped in a freakin chiquita banana"
THE AMAZING RACE
After the whole shopping day adventure we decided to go to In-N-Out Burger before we went home. Yum, I love that place. I love how there are three things on the menu, three things that are on no other menu's in the world. I love filling up the little paper cups with ketchup so while I was at the ketchup station this boy grabbed two paper cups at the same time I grabbed three...
My Goal: Fill my 3 cups with ketchup before he filled his 2
I Won..
We Love St. George
4 comments:
I LOVE your blogs!!!They always make me laugh. Keep up the good work...........we all need to laugh a little more. Claudine
Annie. you are the funniest blogger I know.. The best part about the trip was the lugage story.. Thanks for the funny memories. You forgot to mention Taya's Slutty Barbie and how we are going to buy her A modest Dress..
I think I totally understand NOW why you and Stef are such good friends!
Annie!!!
Holy freak that is hilarious.
Life is a competition, you showed that boy what's up. He'll never race you again.
"Annie doesn't lose competitions, she only wins them or quits because they are unfair."
Post a Comment