So this Thankful Thursday might be really cheesey but I dont care, I love cheese (if you knew me when I was little you would know what I'm talking about haha). Well I just finished up school at Snow and moved back home today. I am happy to be back but so sad about what I had to leave behind. I loved Snow College! Going to school there was the best decision I've ever made. Ephraim is one unique place and is on my top 10 list of Utah towns. The ward I was in, but mainly the bishop, was amazing. The friends I made over the year and a half I was there are somethin else. I met a lot of crazy people, from the people who laughed at my immautre jokes in courtship and marriage class to the crazy red head I worked with who flipped me off at the staff party haha. I met and got to know a lot of great people.
"LIFE IS ALL PEOPLE"
All three semesters I had some really good roommates, now that I dont live with any of them I can honestly say they are all great people.. haha.
These were my Fall '08 roomies... Today we were trying to take a roommate picture but this is what we ended up with. This really about sums up how our apartment usually was though. I was acting really cool, Stef laughing at me, Emily smiling because Stef is laughing, Kelly ticked off, and Katie amused but ready to get away from us... haha
With that said, Part A to my Thankful Thursday is .... I am thankful for Snow College, the opportunity of attending it, and everything in between.
Part B (This is where the cheese comes into play)
I am thankful for Lauri and Phil Royall. These are two of the greatest people I know. Even though I have never officially met Lauri I still know how amazing she really is ("Tell your mom I said hi and I that miss her" haha). Phil is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and Lauri thinks I'm funny sometimes...but most importantly.. these two are the proud parents of one of my very best friends, Stef. They raised her as one caring person. This semester Stef has helped me with a lot of things and life in general and I couldn't have picked a better roommate.
So, thanks Lauri and Phil you did a good job with this one.
2 comments:
Oh my heck annie. we're bad asses...
Anyway, I just made my mom read this and she said she's glad that she has one good child out of five.
You're lucky you didn't ever meet the other 4...Ally doesn't count as a person yet so I'm pretending you didn't meet her. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rTkp1dek4
Post a Comment