Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update !

Apparently the woman that yelled at me (yelled at me, what an understatement) could possibly be a cheer coach at a local high school. Now I don't have that much experience with cheer coaches but I feel like they should be nice people..am I wrong? Amber Trapp (Former CV cheer coach) was way nice, I mean she made fun of me every day but it was really funny. Funny people don't have to be nice. What is wrong with the world?
To avoid being slanderous I wont mention the high school or what I think her name is.
I really really love when things add to my stories.

4 comments:

K,K and Tay said...

Annie is her name Sparky Palastry?

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Or is it Sadie Spencer? Although, that would not make sense because she does not have any kids that old...

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

haha! Great update!

Ps. Thanks for Commenting on my blog! haha. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of orange Juice.. Thanks for the suggestion though!