First of all..we are all just sitting there enoying our meals when this cute little couple comes in and is seated in the booth across from us. I know both of these kids are from Cedar so I hope no one who reads this knows them haha. Anyway, they sat on the same side of the booth, thats true love. This girl was one of the skinniest things I've ever seen and when her plate arrived we couldn't help noticing that she had ordered the large sticky finger meal. The large sticky finger meal is so big, hence the word "large'' in the title. It's like big enough for an obese man, or two average sized people. Naturally we had to watch her to see if she was going to eat the whole thing, how could we not?
We finished our meal but that girl hadn't been eating for very long and we needed a reason to stay longer. To buy us a little time, we ordered pie haha. Our pie came like 45 seconds after we ordered it, it was ridiculous how fast they brought it. So, while keeping our eyes on that girl, we ate our pie. We finished the pie and she was still annihilating her sticky fingers.
We needed more reason to stay and felt like we were being rushed out because of the amount of people in the waiting room. Taylor went to the bathroom, came back, we got our check, I went to the bathroom
(Pause the story, I dont like wingers bathroom for the following reasons
1- The handicap stall was big enough for 4 wheelchairs and the regular stall was so small I thought I was going to be stuck in there.
2- The toilet was so tall! I was on my tippy toes haha
3- The toilet paper was stiff. It came off one square at a time
4- The random children playing in there)
When I came back SHE WAS STILL GOING! Finally we decided we were going to be polite and let someone else have our table. Luckily I snagged this picture before we left. She was still eating but as you can see, when we left she only had two and a half sticky fingers left. Wow! You go girl.

Moral of the story
I LOVE WINGERS
4 comments:
I like how you always have your trusty camera with you at such events. Or is it your cell phone? The slippers you made your family are sure nice, you do have a Martha Stewart quality about you. Keep blogging. Claudine
Annie.
You and Taylor are stalkers.
Would you want someone taking pictures of you inhaling sticky fingers? I don't think so.
You can not always be a hermit!
Can I just please know who this couple was? I am absolutely dying to know! And you basically kill me with how funny you are. Can you please move to Provo so that we can hang out? Thanks.
Annie - you can't hate someone if you know their story - ask Stef! lol
Keep blogging funny stuff and i'll forgive you for leaving Stef with the chopsticks and fortune cookie roommate.
Steffie's Mom
*** P.s. she loves to be called Steffie Weffie WOOWOO
Post a Comment