Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Obsessions



Lately I have become obsessed with a few certain things. I guess I'm forming a routine in the things I do in life. Well I didn't put much thought into what I am thankful for this week, so I'm Thankful Thursday for the following new found obsessions:








1- Falling asleep to Frasier (I don't even like that show)... It's on at 10:00 and 10:30 on lifetime so I usually fall asleep to Frasier and wake up around 2:00 to The Golden Girls (I watch it all the time but have never paid attention to a single episode haha I love that show) Also under this category, going to bed early and watching tv in the middle of the night.








2- Orange Juice. This one has been going on for a while but oh man I love it, that's for sure. I don't make it unless I plan on drinking the whole thing because I'm a little stubborn with my OJ and I don't want anyone else drinking it. When I want to get a little crazy I put crushed ice in it haha.








3- The newspaper. I usually read it with a glass of juice haha. The combination makes me feel really adult. I try to read the whole thing even though I don't understand why a lot of it is even being printed. Oh and I'm faithful to the horoscopes haha. I'm thinking of Journalism as a major, so maybe if I read enough newspapers I will learn how to write haha.








4- Special K cereal. My mom found some rockin deals on it and we ended up with a good 7 boxes on our shelf at a time. I think we've tried every flavor they have, I eat it for breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner. If I'm feeling a little risky I have a bowl of Chocolatey Delight for a midnight snack (around 9:00 of course, considering I go to bed around 10).








5- "Running" with Gus. In case you have never had the pleasure of meeting my dog Gus just know that he is a little big boned, short and chubby and doesn't have a lot of stamina. Perfect for my running partner. We jog until Gus doesn't want to anymore, and then we walk, and then we jog. Gus seems to last longer in the snow rather than on the pavement, here is a picture of our last jog together.





Our footprints. Isn't that cute? Haha




6- Vacuuming my car. It's like if I get in my car in the morning and there are no little rocks or dirt on the floor I have a better day. A friend once told me that I might have a small case of OCD but I think it's just a good healthy thing to do. It's like feng shui in its own way...alright not really.






7- Flossing. I was watching tv and this girl was being made fun of for flossing at school..it was a good show haha. Anyway it made me want to be that girl, so..I am flossing about twice a day.






8-Going places by myself. I don't even want to explain myself on this one. I just have become fond of going places alone and hoping that I find someone I know there... or make a new friend. Who doesn't like to make new friends?






9-Gilmore Girls. When the show first started my mom always wanted me to watch it with her. My response was usually ... "No mom, that show is [stupid, ghetto, gay etc.]." But now look at how I've grown, it's on my obsessed list. It's on ABC Family at 3:00 and then the next morning the episode from the day before is on at 9:00 ... I like to watch it at both times. Usually with juice.






10-Eyeliner. Haha ... who would have guessed, right? Yes I am turning into a real girl haha.






Alright...after writing this I realized I really need to get a life. I'm kind of embarrassed of myself right now...oh well I'm thankful.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eye liner, seriously?

Annie G said...

Yes... it's a minimal amount though. I doubt anyone can even tell I'm wearing it haha.

Enna said...

oh my gosh. I am so proud to be mentioned in Annie G's blog. And I'm happy at you for writing a list. yes, i said "happy at you". Also, I'm OBSESSED with gilmore girls. WTF... why haven't we watched this together? hm? special k is awesome. you're awesome. I love being blog BFF's and reading your thankful thursdays, aka thug thursdays. :)

Kendra said...

haha Wow, 2 list in the last 2 days...well goodness! But I just really like reading your blog, so whatever works!!

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Annie you are hysterical! I am so glad you are obsessed with all of those things!

Lindsey said...

You crack me up. Golden girls and Gilmore girls is the best! oh and as for the car thing... it tottaly can make a difference in your day!
it just makes you feel better inside when your car is clean , eh?
love the blogs.