My Thankful Thursday yesterday was really ridiculous. It reminded me of something you would find in a 7th graders binder. I would blame it on two certain individuals who wouldn't quit bossin me about my Blog / G.G but I am taking responsibility for my own sucky blogs so...it's deleted. Thanks.
Haha
Okay so look at this cool new thing. This is a for real item on the market.

When I saw this my first thought was ... "I gotta have that. Those snaps at the bottom would look dang good on me!" So I ordered one. I'll be sure to post a pic of me wearing it ASAP!
Has this trendy little ... onesy (?) been around for a while? Am I just that far out of the loop? Somebody please fill me in on this.
If you don't believe me that this is real SEE FOR YOURSELF
1 comment:
That one is ok... but I think I like the plaid better. Maybe we can wear them on the same day. Kenny & Chase really love when we match. I read it on their blog.
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top&product%5Fid=2059736427&Page=1
Post a Comment