First off. Shout Out Reply to Anne D's blog. You can't just write a sarcastic blog about a Thug who who accidentally missed Thankful/Thug Thursday ... I was busy.
The memories that are made through doing all sorts of nothing are what I am Thankful Thursday for this week. Let me share a few pics.
Ann(i)e's Dress Alike Day ... (ADAD)
There aren't even words ...

There is most definitely a bandana in my back pocket, I guess thugs do that. And Taylors face is melting. Oh and Kenny has no head.

Snow College First Timers ... Except Merfu haha but she's still cool.
St. G's Girls Days
I really enjoy doing nothing. Probably more than anyone else in the world.
Good Company = Good Times
And I am Thankful Thursday for ... everything I said in this blog :)
Have a good day!
1 comment:
"I really enjoy doing nothing. Probably more than anyone else in the world.
Good Company = Good Times"
This is Exactly how I am! I love just sitting around with people doing Nothing!! But it's always a good time!
Post a Comment