A list of my last 3 weeks thankfulness's...
1. The rain
2. My bed
3. Tums
4. Church..my relief society president and the fact that she says "delicious" so much
5. Utah Summer Games
6. Having the best job in the world
7. Slow pitch softball in Cedar City.
8. Prayers
9. My mom and dad hanging out with me
10. My excitement for the hog roast...not.
11. Friendly people
12. Unfriendly people (make me appreciate the friendly ones)
13. Playing basketball, even though I'm a bit out of basketball mode/shape
14. The scriptures
15. Carly Wilson..the advisor who eased my fears of life after college.
16. Random texts from people I miss
17. Getting excited about all the things that are talked about but don't actually happen (road trips, bike gang, piercings etc.)
18. Living in Utah
19. Coach Hod
20. Not having to answer the door or phone if I don't feel like it.
21. "Rain" gum. So yummy.. it's like actually chewing rain.
22. Laughter
23. Pepto..not really. I think it's a psychological medicine. It doesn't actually do anything.
24. Smelling good/people who smell good
25. Feeling super awkward around old friends.. ("Annie..heeeeeeyyy" "Oh..hiiiiiiii" ... *Anne D throws up*)
26. Quoting muffins with Dani Wynn and Ashley Rowland, Papeclip
27. My wise heavenly friend and that hymn
28. Blogging/Other bloggers
29. Chocolate covered caramel covered pretzels... yeah way good.
30. Life itself.
Hello Thankful Thursday..I'm back :)
3 comments:
That is such a good list of things to be thankful for. ALot of them are mine too!! HAve a good day.
haha Great list! I'm so glad I got to see you in Cedar City Annie! Although I'm not sure why you didn't put "Seeing the Haynie's" on your thankful list.. It's ok. I'm almost over it! guess what! I finally updated my blog! There is a picture of you!! haha Love you Annie!
Umm PS> I just happened to notice that I am not on you "Blog BFF's" List... wow. RUDE. We are not friends ;). I thought I used to be on it... makes it even better that you deleted me. I'm really offended! ;)
Post a Comment