Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Competition.

It makes dull games more enjoyable. There is a game that doesn't sound fun at all..but when I play it with three of my good friends (who are all super competitive) it is so entertaining. The game is "Ultimate I Spy/Where's Waldo" it's a good time. Sometimes competitive people can get out of hand.. Examples..

*throwing your speed cards across the kitchen table at your opponent shouting obscenities because you lost.

*pouting for the rest of the night.. because you lost.

*being a sore loser to the trivia game throwing the Wii remote

*being a sore winner to the trivia game throwing the Wii remote

*throwing anything. unless you're playing bocce ball

But looking past the sore losers and sore winners, the injuries that can come and the relationships that can be damaged competition really does make things better.


"I don't lose competitions, I win them. Or quit them because they are unfair."

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I am unsure if that "Throwing speed cards across the table..." is about me, but if it is. It made me laugh. Because you cheated and you deserved every ounce of that form of sore losing.