Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday "Isn't it about.. Time?"


Welcome back to Thankful Thursday... sometimes I rebel from my own unspoken obligations. But I'm back now.


All I need to say is that my family is B.A. Just look at this picture taken a bazillion years ago.




We didn't even dress like that in real life so I don't know why they dressed us like that for our family pic And on the hay even...like some sort of farmers. Who knows. Oh and when I was little the doctor told me not to wear anything but white socks.. so those socks I'm wearing must have been for the special occassion.


All I need to say is that I'm Thankful Thursday for my family. They are the best. Kenyon and Mataya aren't in that sweet pic but I love them too. And the g-parents and uncles. And it really doesn't extend much further haha. But familia...I love you guys.

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Love the photo! You do have a great family. Love Ya....

K,K and Tay said...

Oh my goodness! That Picture is CLASSIC! What was with the Hay anyways? Cute Blog sister..