It's been one of those days.
One of those days when everything just makes you feel like an idiot.
First of all, every Wednesday the TA comes to my math class to help us with homework problems. If you work out a problem on the board you get extra credit points in the class. I went so far out of my comfort zone and tried it today. Each and every member of the class made sure to point out all my mistakes.
Then my next class. The teacher already thinks I'm an idiot because the first day of class he asked each of us to name a classic or inspiring sports movie. I was one of the last people to answer so movies were slim pickings and I said "Mighty Ducks III" Three because that was the best one. So today he asked me a trick question or something because all I did was agree with him because I had no idea what the answer was. He replied ... "Well hell, wouldn't that be nice? No!" I still dont know what the question or answer was.
Third. Ever been to the SUU PE building? I have. Here's some background info. To get from the main parking lot to the building you have to walk down a fairly steep grassy hill.
Except in the winter it's covered in snow.
Today it was covered in ice with a trickery layer of snow on top of that ice.
This afternoon on my way to my first time at water aerobics (you read that right) I was carefully walking down this slope when I slipped. But it wasn't your ordinary slip. I am pretty sure my body was completely horizontal before I hit the ground. Luckily people were around to witness it.
But I just love life right now. That's all.
2 comments:
Bahahaha!!! I love you annie.
hahaha i love you! and I'm so glad you're taking water aerobics :) hahaha
Post a Comment