I haven't blogged in 17 days. I hate that. I like being an active blogger..
1) The other day I said something sassy to my mom and immediately (while she said something back and I wasn't listening haha) I thought "Why did I say that? Am I just trying to fight? If it were just a friend I was talking to I probably wouldn't have said that because they would get mad and I wouldn't have that friend anymore... but it's my family, she has to love me." My thought process kept going but I dont need to share that. My point: be nicer to your family than you are to your friends. Just because they have to love you doesn't mean they should have to try harder than anyone else.
2) I get so much self-satisfaction when I understand something in statistics.
3) Sometimes boys are stupid and sometimes girls are stupid. There's nothing you can do about it, you cant guarantee you're picking friends that aren't going to screw you over in some way or another. It happens. People make mistakes.
4) I can sometimes be a bit of a grudge holder. But not anymore... if you think I'm mad at you I'm not. I just let everything go.. Just now.
5) I am SO much cooler than I was in high school
6) Rah rah ra ah ah roma ro ma ma ga ga ooo la la is the most addictive tune in the world.
7) Bowling is so ghetto and I suck at it. The worst part is when I'm bowling with a girl who is better than me. I understand when boys are better because boys are naturally more redneck than girls and bowling is for rednecks.
8) I am hooked on Grey's Anatomy.
9) I am working on learning my way around Las Vegas. I currently know about the 215 and where 4 Targets are.
10) Eventually I'll start blogging like normal again.
OH AND
I was just reminded it was Thursday and that I haven't written a Thankful Thursday in about a decade.
WELL my cru and I just spent MLK day in the 702 and for that I am thankful. It was so fun and such a good getaway...if I had all the pics I could tell a little story. But here's one for ya
Sorry you're cut out a little Jessika...
HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY
4 comments:
I always thought you were mad at me. I am sssooooooooooo glad to hear you are not!
P.S. Nice right eye, Jess!
Nice to see your back Annie!
You are brilliant..
Post a Comment