I just need to let you all know, I Love my institute teacher. If you have talked to me about institute or even just talked to me on a Monday or Wednesday (and probably other days of the week too haha) you probably know this. I was never a real big fan of institute until I took a class from him in the summer that was so good and now I'm addicted to inst.
This quote wasn't even what we talked about today... but it Was mentioned. So...
"Women should be women and not babies that need petting and correction all the time. I know we like to be appreciated but if we do not get all the appreciation which we think is our due, what matters? We know the Lord has laid high responsibility upon us, and there is not a wish or desire that the Lord has implanted in our hearts in righteousness but will be realized , and the greatest good we can do to ourselves and each other is to refine and cultivate ourselves in everything that is good and ennobling to qualify us for those responsibilities." -Eliza R Snow
Mostly I like the first two sentences...but I figured you needed a little more to know what was going on here, and its all good.
Women should be women and not babies. .... I'm going to suggest that as the new RS Motto.
Or maybe an addition... Women should be women and not babies.... oh and charity never faileth.
That sounds pretty good.
2 comments:
So true, but it would be nice to be appreciated and pampered once in a while, wouldn't it?
I like this Annie, Thumbs up! I'm gonna post the new RS theme on some vinyl and send it with my visiting teaching message next month... Just to get the ball rolling.
Post a Comment