I dont want to be poor.
So with the help of my dear sister and encouragement from my fee-own-say I have started into the couponing game. I'm an amateur, but I am addicted.
So I'm going to show off due to I have already talked to everyone who I talk to about this and I need to tell someone else about it...
In the past few weeks I have bought these items to start our stock pile. It's my wedding gift to us.
It includes: 2 boxes of golden grahams, 6 ten packs of chinet paper plates, 6 packs of trident, 3 boxes of 12ct taco shells, an airwick freshmatic, 2 boxes of theraflu cold reliever, 2 pur protein bars, 2 travel size aquafresh toothpaste, 2 full size colgate total, 2 full size crest prohealth toothpaste, 1 15oz shampoo, 1 13oz shampoo, 1 13oz conditioner, 2 containers of comet cleaner, 2 arm and hammer 25 load laundry detergents, 2 carmex sticks, and 10 cans of cream of chicken soup.
Total before sales and coupons: $114.49
My grand total was $33.13
To say the least, I am proud of myself.
4 comments:
that is so cool, you are well on your way to being on the show! And just to let you know I have been wanting to coupon so bad... you are my inspiration (in a none gay way)
Impressive! I still don't know how to do that :)
That Kara is a good cuponing teacher. She got me going good too. Proud of you!
hey i just started following your blog....hope i am invited! you are hilarious! i hope your lap is recovering from having sai on it for 4 days.....just so you know, he now calls you his girlfriend!
luv you guys, kim (your sister whether you like it or not)
Post a Comment