- Went to the temple Friday
- Had some cabin time
- Some family time
- Got some Conference upliftment
- Got Engaged
- Ate a lot of food
- Napped a lot
Wait... Whaaaat?
Yep, most importantly on that list, I am engaged
To this guy

And some other time when I am in the mushy mood I'll tell you all the great things about him.
But for now you can just settle with knowing that he is perfect for me in every way.
4 comments:
That is really awesome Annie! Congratulations!!
I am so freaking happy for you two!! You deserve a great guy....cuz you are pretty awesome yourself! Congrats you two!!
P.S. I think you should get in the mushy mood because I want to hear the story :)
I'm so ridiculously happy for you!!! holy crap! I love love!
My heck ~ I didn't know. Perfect. And he plays the banjo too? Thanks for the update!!
Post a Comment