Even though it is Sunday, I'm writing a Thankful Thursday. Because I haven't done it in a while. But I thought about it on Thursday and am currently still thankful.
My husband-to-be and I have a cute cute ghetto cute little house to live in for a while but there is currently someone living in it who said she would move out December 1st.... long story short, she is still there and can not be asked to leave for another month or so.
So we were on a hunt to find someone or somewhere who would rent to us on a month to month basis since we are not exactly sure when we will be moving into our place, but we know it will be soon-ish.
My dear friend Brittni with the assistance of Anne D found a studio apartment for me to look into while I stuffed my face with breakfast leftovers after the b-shower. And by "for me to look into" I mean, Brittni called on it. And they said we could month to month it if we wanted, NoBigDeal.
Well the fi and I weren't too excited about cooking and eating dinner, hanging out, and sleeping all in the same room. So we tried to find somewhere else.
After Travis called roughly a million places around town and not one was willing to go month to month with us, we came to the conclusion that the stude was basically our only option other than the Gardner's basement. :]
The studio it is.
So what I am thankful for is the kindness of our new landlady... she was so easy going and understanding of our situation. And we have the opportunity to be adults who dont live with my parents. Wahoo.
Get excited, there will be pictures to come.
1 comment:
Dood. The "stude" and the "fi" are totally radicool.
Post a Comment